Our solutions promote sustainable manufacturing processes while helping you reduce your costs, thus improving your profitability and competitiveness. This applies throughout the entire process of scrap generation to recycling. We offer systems to help reduce your environmental footprint:
- Chip conveyors, conveyor separators, and coolant cleaners help remove chips or swarf from your coolant at the machine tool, extending coolant life.
- Wringers recover valuable coolant while helping you meet ever-tightening environmental regulations on disposal and increasing your scrap value.
- Shredders, chip handling and scrap handling and loadout systems help reduce your internal and external transportation costs and energy consumption
- Coolant filtration systems remove fine contaminants and significantly extend the life of your coolant. Central systems based on Viavent technology provide for clean and efficient coolant handling.
- Our frequency-controlled pumps and shuffle drive systems offer significant energy savings versus competing alternatives.
These solutions can also help meet landfill reduction or other environmentally-driven initiatives at your facility, as well as keep valuable metal alloys separate to maximize their value in recycling.
Through our involvement with the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI), and the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) in the US, we continue to pursue and spread best practices on scrap and coolant management in the metalworking arena and for recyclers and processors of scrap metal.